Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Seregon O’Dassey

Seregon O’Dassey is a New York model-actress and a self-proclaimed real vampire. This month, between attending bloodsucker bashes and filming horror flicks, she’s educating the public in the series "Vampires Revealed" on Comcast On Demand's Paranormal TV Channel.

Seregon O’Dassey
Here's an excerpt of the interview of Time Out New York with real vampire Seregon O’Dassey:
So. You actually drink blood.
"Well, not on a regular basis. It really kinda depends on what I’m feeling at the moment. I would say maybe two, three times a month. It’s never public; it’s not like people think. I don’t have a craving and grab a random person. If my boyfriend cuts himself in the kitchen, or if I really want something, I’ll ask my boyfriend. Or I have a little blade so I can make little nicks in myself. Nothing bad, it’s completely safe, not even a permanent scar."

Ah yes! She's a beautiful vampire. Just like in the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment