Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

lady gaga hermaphrodite picture


Check this out:
Lady Gaga hermaphrodite picture

Lady Gaga recently played at the Glastonbury Festival in England and during the show she stepped off her motorcycle revealing a some kind of ..... well, who knows what it is..

Below is a quote allegedly given by Lady Gaga in which she admitted she is a hermaphrodite.

“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. Like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal”

Who cares if she's a hermaphrodite? Anyways, she still looks human. However, this quote hasn’t yet been confirmed by either Gaga or her representatives and no one can find where it originated from.

I just wondered. In the picture, you can see that thing hanging. Did Lady Gaga didn't have an underwear there for that thing to be so visible?

No comments:

Post a Comment