Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wiz khalifa Rolling Papers Tracklist Released 2011

Wiz khalifa Rolling Papers Tracklist Released March 2011. This is the third album from R&B rapper Cameron Jibril Thomaz, more commonly known as Wiz Khalifa. The album includes the first single ‘Black and Yellow’ produced by Stargate.
“It’s called ‘Rolling Papers’ like the papers that you roll, the papers that I roll, the papers that we smoke.” Khalifa added, “It’s not just about the weed thing. It’s bigger than that. My career really took off when I started smoking papers.”
Wiz khalifa Rolling Papers Tracklist Released 2011

01. When I’m Gone
02. On My Level Ft. Too $hort
03. Black And Yellow
04. Roll Up
05. Hopes And Dreams
06. Wake Up
07. The Race
08. Star Of The Show Ft. Chevy Woods
09. No Sleep
10. Get Your Shit
11. Top Floor
12. Fly Solo
13. Rooftops Ft. Curren$y
14. Cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment