Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Evan Emory YouTube Video: Evan Emory to land in jail

Evan Emory YouTube Video, Evan Emory to land in jail, Evan Emory Song lyrics
(Warning: This post contains lyrics from Evan Emory's YouTube video. The content includes graphic adult language and might be offensive.)

Evan Emory YouTube Video: What could have gotten into the mind of this guitarist when he thought of joining together a video that could give an impression to the viewers that he was singing a dirty song in front of a group of first graders. He thinks it's funny.

Accordingly, Emory seek out permission to sing to the children for a 'personal project'. He claims he sang an inoffensive song in front of the kids. But it wasn’t until he revisited the empty classroom that he filmed himself singing a sexually explicit one.

Michigan authorities are alleging that Evan Emory’s Youtube video could be in violation of a law designed to prevent people from creating 'child sexually abusive material.' The parents are outraged and many of them were present at his first court date demanding that he be punished. Some supporters of Emory are invoking the first amendment, and claim that his arrest is a violation of his right to free speech.

I think a person's right to free speech ceases the moment he violates the rights of others particularly wounding their dignity, moreover that of the children.

The Evan Emory YouTube Video of course no longer exist in YouTube for it has been deleted. But here's some of the lyrics to Evan Emory's song (excerpts from Evan Emory video, including lyrics and description of children):
“See how long it takes to make your panties mine”
(wide shot of the children)
“I'll add some foreplay in just to make it fun”
(close up of girl laughing)
“I want you to suck on my testes until I spurt in your face”
(close up of girl covering her mouth)
“I'll lick on your chewie”
(close up of two girls covering their mouths)
“I want to stick my index finger in your anus”
(close up of boy making a shocked face)
“I'll be the bus riding your ass up and down my town”
(close up of boy with grossed-out look on his face)
“I'm gonna use my sausage to make fettucine, then for dessert have a Harry Houdini”
(close up of girl laughing and rocking)

No comments:

Post a Comment