Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ricky Martin Comes Out - I Am a Fortunate Homosexual Man

Ricky Martin Comes Out - I Am a Fortunate Homosexual Man
Ricky Martin comes out. Yes, he did and proudly said, "I Am a Fortunate Homosexual Man". So what made Martin, 38, who has dodged questions of his sexuality for years, to come out? Martin says the birth of his twin sons led to his decision to come out.
"To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment," he wrote.
Ricky Martin continued:
"These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed."
With Ricky Martin's coming out into the open, will a downturn possibly happen to his career? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment