Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

CMA Awards 2009 winners | 43rd CMA Awards 2009

And so here are the list of the 43rd CMA Awards 2009 winners and their awards.

CMA Awards 2009 winners | 43rd CMA Awards 2009
Female Vocalist of the Year - Taylor Swift

Album of the Year - "Fearless" Taylor Swift, produced by Taylor Swift & Nathan Chapman

Music Video of the Year - "Love Story" Taylor Swift, directed by Trey Fanjoy

Entertainer of the Year - Taylor Swift
The tearful 19-year-old cried as she accepted her trophy and said: "I'll never forget this moment because in this moment, everything I ever wanted has just happened to me."

Best New Artist of the Year - Darius Rucker
“First of all, to the fans, thank y’all for accepting me,” Rucker said. “And I think most importantly, to country radio, you took a chance on a pop singer from Charleston, S.C. Thank you so much for that!”
Song of the Year - "In Color" written by Jamey Johnson (along with James Otto and Lee Thomas Miller)
“I never thought you guys would even let me come to things like this,” the country bad boy with the scruffy beard said jokingly as the audience at Sommet Center laughed.
Male Vocalist of the Year - Brad Paisley

Musical Event of The Year - "Start a Band" - Brad Paisley and Keith Urban

Vocal Group of the Year - Lady Antebellum

Single of the Year - "I Run To You" Lady Antebellum, produced by Victoria Shaw & Paul Worley

Best Vocal Duo of the Year - Sugarland

Musician of the Year - Mac McAnally

No comments:

Post a Comment