Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Carrie Prejean sex tape video

Carrie Prejean sex tape video
She told the 'Today' show that Carrie Prejean sex tape video was the biggest mistake of her life. Former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean confessed that the sex tape video of herself was made by her alone when she was 17 for her long-distance boyfriend at that time.
"I was a teenager," she said. "I cared about him. I trusted him. I think now they call it ‘sexting.’ Did I think it would come back now and haunt me? No. But I think that a lot of young people can learn from this. Nothing is private anymore. Nothing is private." said Prejean.
Watch Joy Behar and her panel, Sandra Bernhard, Aisha Tyler and Fran Drescher on The Joy Behar Show as they weigh in on Carrie Prejean's sex tape scandal in the video below.


Lesson: When thinking about doing something, think about it several steps ahead. Consider what might be its possible impact in your life in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment