Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Carrie Prejean Playboy

Carrie PrejeanCarrie Prejean has been stripped of her Miss California USA 2009 title due to breach of contract. According to the statement of the pageant's Executive Director, Keith Lewis, the controversial beauty queen was kicked from her post due to "contract violations including Ms. Prejean's unwillingness to make appearances on behalf of the Miss California USA organization."
Prejean, who insists she has been consistently cooperative, calls this whole firing thing "a political debate," saying "They don't agree with the stance that I took on gay marriage. Shanna Moakler is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From Day One they wanted me out, and they got what they wanted."
I think that's what somebody gets when they don't go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment